Never mind what's inside—the packing tape on my French Paper shipment was almost excitement enough. French had a 50% off sale and I bought everything I believed I could actually use. Just in time for the holidays, no less. The icing on the cake was the following day, AIGA and Xpedx hosted a luncheon with one of the French family members at the nifty Mini's Retro Café. I love French paper for not only offering rich and clever papers and paper products via Pop Ink, nor for their design inspirations via CSA Images, but for simply being a delightful company.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Brown Paper Packages
Never mind what's inside—the packing tape on my French Paper shipment was almost excitement enough. French had a 50% off sale and I bought everything I believed I could actually use. Just in time for the holidays, no less. The icing on the cake was the following day, AIGA and Xpedx hosted a luncheon with one of the French family members at the nifty Mini's Retro Café. I love French paper for not only offering rich and clever papers and paper products via Pop Ink, nor for their design inspirations via CSA Images, but for simply being a delightful company.
Labels:
AIGA,
csa images,
ephemera,
french paper,
holiday,
paper,
pop ink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment